Join Our Team
Engaging in meaningful work that is personally and professionally rewarding.
We strive for ways to better serve our clients and our employees while always moving forward to accomplish the mission.
We seek out diverse talent and robust experience from government, corporate, and academic communities to enhance our team and better serve our clients.
Be a part of our team of active, values-based leaders.
Horizon Strategies maintains a bench of experts interested in episodic, part time work to fill requirements as received from our clients.
Current enduring opportunities within Horizon Strategies for Part Time On-Call (PTOC) work include:
- Strategists to support on-going contract/task order requirements
- Exercise Planners to augment planning, coordination, and development of exercise plans
- Russian Foreign Area Officers (FAOs) to support on-going and future Russian Way of War FAO and staff course curriculum development and delivery
- Exercise Support Subject Matter Experts ( all Services, all Warfighting Functions/Staff Expertise) to augment Division/Corps Headquarters exercise cell replication
- Subject Matter Experts (Strategy/Policy Planning, Logistics, HR Management, Resource Management, National Security, Border Security) to support on-going work with the Institute for Security Governance (ISG), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- USMC Subject Matter Experts to support Division/MEF/Higher Headquarters cell replication
- NATO Subject Matter Experts to support NATO-Allied Command Transformation (ACT) wargaming efforts
Internationally Available Positions
Future Potential Opportunities (pending contract award)
Transition Assitance Program Counselors
Recruiting Administrative Support Services Assistants
Institute of Security Governance SMEs
Marine Expeditionary Force Exercise Support Support SMEs
USAREUR-AF Exercise Support SMEs